Monday, November 7, 2011

Madagascar Video Review Part III

This will be the last post involving anything from Madagascar... *sniffle*

Most of these videos deal with stuff from around Fianarantsoa (read the blog post).  The first set is of wildlife in the park - bamboo lemurs.  Then a couple of the giant waterfall.  Some of the Yzit concert we went to and then random left over stuff.

Shaky/blurry video bamboo lemurs...
also, me making lemur noises #ftw

Bamboo lemur jumping around


360 pan of the stream


More lemurs jumping

After reviewing this video, I'm not sure why I uploaded it. It just the back of my guide walking through the rainforest...


Giant Waterfall! 


Part II!


Waterfall+Sunset


My favorite Malagasy pop song, by my favorite Malagasy pop artist (Yzit), LIVE! in Randomafana!
Life: complete.

Fandriana Mafana by Yzit.


Obnoxious MC dude who they called "Pastor" b/c he played one on TV lol


A Salegy group.  Also some crazy Malagasy dancing.



Marion singing one of his songs (don't know the name sorry)
Also, the cool/cutest 7 year old in all of Madagascar and a view of the sound board lol


Another Yzit song "Tsy Handao Anao Aho" 
please excuse me singing to prove to the locals that yes I did indeed know the song lol wow so embarassing haha


FO MIJALY!!! again, please excuse my terrible singing in the background lol


more of the Salegy band.  and a dude dancing.


Scenery from the train! 

4 seconds on the train.

Shots of inside the train, Busteed and other passengers


On a pousse-pousse in Tamatave.


Wild lemur (lives in a preserve) on the road on the way back to Ft. Dauphin from Evatraha


No comments:

Post a Comment