Friday, May 20, 2011

Let the Adventure Begin!


So starting tomorrow (today, actually, in 11 hours) I will begin the most ridiculous trip...ever. *knock on wood*

The last time I "blogged" it was on Xanga back in the yester-years of high school and I doubt it was terribly insightful or worth reading.  Hopefully this time will be different.

Keep in mind I'm new to blogging so my initial attempts may be rather cumbersome, but hopefully by the time I'm back in the states in mid-August, I'll be a travel-blogging pro.

In the meantime, let the 9 airport, 6 country, dozen city, 3 continent, 85 day adventure begin!

In order to maintain the maximum level of suspense (and thus induce high volumes of curious readership) I won't spill all the beans right now.  But to pique your interest, my itinerary tomorrow is:
Austin to Atlanta, followed by an international flight to... where???

I think Shakira said it best... ; - )

No comments:

Post a Comment